Random models marzo 28, 2011 Esther Canadas Freja Beha Erichsen Kate Moss Devon Aoki Coco Rocha Jessica Stam Jessica Stam Kristen McMenamy Kristen McMenamy Condividi Ottieni link Facebook X Pinterest Email Altre app Etichette Coco Rocha Esther Canadas Jessica Stam Kate Moss Kristen McMenamy Condividi Ottieni link Facebook X Pinterest Email Altre app Commenti casilda roth28 marzo 2011 alle ore 18:14Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.RispondiEliminaRisposteRispondicasilda roth28 marzo 2011 alle ore 18:15Noooo!!! Esther Cañadas noooooo!!!!Do you rembember that one - back in the 90s - with red-dyed hair and a piercing in her tongue? What was her name?Kate Moss is the best!RispondiEliminaRisposteRispondithe sHopping sTylist28 marzo 2011 alle ore 18:27I remember her but I can't find a picture on the web!! I don't remember her name!my favourite in this group is Kristen McMenamy, but they are all gourgeous!kissesRispondiEliminaRisposteRispondiFederica - Bullets and butterflies28 marzo 2011 alle ore 22:11bellissime le foto scelte!RispondiEliminaRisposteRispondiwhen BABI speaks30 marzo 2011 alle ore 16:11nice pictures especially kate moss! she's so pretty!Babihttp://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.comRispondiEliminaRisposteRispondiEstefanni Nicole30 marzo 2011 alle ore 19:58Coco Rocha & Kate Moss I love them so much!!!!!!! great pics darling!kisses from ABLOGGERBLOGSFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COMfollow each other.?RispondiEliminaRisposteRispondiMs.Paradise5 aprile 2011 alle ore 22:54Lovely photos! Thank you for commenting on my blog. to answer your question, every picture on my blog comes from my own collection of vintage magazines. ciao xoRispondiEliminaRisposteRispondiAggiungi commentoCarica altro... Posta un commento
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
RispondiEliminaNoooo!!! Esther Cañadas noooooo!!!!
RispondiEliminaDo you rembember that one - back in the 90s - with red-dyed hair and a piercing in her tongue? What was her name?
Kate Moss is the best!
I remember her but I can't find a picture on the web!! I don't remember her name!
RispondiEliminamy favourite in this group is Kristen McMenamy, but they are all gourgeous!
kisses
bellissime le foto scelte!
RispondiEliminanice pictures especially kate moss! she's so pretty!
RispondiEliminaBabi
http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com
Coco Rocha & Kate Moss I love them so much!!!!!!! great pics darling!
RispondiEliminakisses from ABLOGGERBLOGSFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM
follow each other.?
Lovely photos! Thank you for commenting on my blog. to answer your question, every picture on my blog comes from my own collection of vintage magazines. ciao xo
RispondiElimina